Here we go.

27 December 2008

Christmas in Mississippi 2008

K.B.:

Xmas morning with K.B.:

ATM & Grandma Evelyn:

Xmas kickin' it:

Uncle ATM meeting his nephew for the very first time:


Grandma Evelyn opening gifts:

More baby!:

ATM, his nephew & his brother:

From K.B.'s view:

Karla, Daniel & K.B.:

ATM's momma:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:

ATM wouldn't get out of bed, so I sent in reinforcements:


Total cuteness:



We spent time @ ATM's father's, too. Here's Daniel, Cade & their dad/granddad:

Jerry, Shawn, Daniel, Cade, & ATM:

On the way home, Lake Providence, LA:



I made my first bread today. I went with challah. It is a thing of beauty and tastes as good as it looks. According to Bittman, leftover challah is ideal for French toast. Tomorrow's brunch will be great!

Before the oven:

The final product:


I made a lasagna, too. I invited Eclipse Glasses to have dinner before their show. They'll be here any minute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think the picture "Grandma Evelyn opening gifts" is one of the sweetest pictures i've ever seen. the look of adoration on andrew's face is really sincere.

Blog Archive